Saturday, August 18, 2007

Please join me to update & maintain this site

Blogspot allows multiple users to maintain & update the blog site. So, I would like to invite all of you to contribute.

Let me know if you could do it, so will send the invite to you.

Some of the content of which I think should be uploaded here:-

SMTM
Class group pictures
School activities pictures
Individual pictures [better still then & now]
Our teachers [e.g. En. Soffian deodorant...., Pn Hamidah skipping sistem pembiakan.....]

Us
Update on ourselves [job, career, business, family etc]
Getting married?
Our family [letting our children to know parents classmates & children]

Any suggestion?



6 comments:

Ming said...

Well done Soo Liang!

It's good to see someone has start this idea to gather us together.

I will try to find back my old time photos, perhaps from the old "magazine" we have at that time, don't know still in my store room or not :P

Hope to see you guys will showing off here ^_^

feelzero said...

that's great time for us,

since so many year we still keep
in touch, is not easy and thanks
everybody that try to meet up,

Foo Seng

Rina said...

I have scanned few of our old photos but pardon me for being an IT-illiterate, how do I uplode the photos ah??

greenhoihoi said...

cool ar. i have a few pictures in my flickr - simon n rina's wedding: http://www.flickr.com/photos/greenhoihoi/page4/

Ming said...

Hello everyone, it seems to be more friends are joining us, happy.

Not to mention we also can get some photos for Foo Seng's wedding from GreenHoiHoi site.

GreenHoiHoi...what a cute name^_^

soo思liang量 said...

Why not I invite all of you to be the author of the site.

Blog Archive