Monday, July 21, 2008

First Experience of Duathlon

My bike, taken at the transition area

The starting line, with more than 200 participants. You can't see me here as I was at the back. Letting the experienced runners to go first

After 3km of running, I was on the bike. Please excuse my "spare tyres"

Never have thought that would have opportunity like this in a lifetime. I suppose when it came, I just have to grab it without thinking about the "consequences". Anyway, not that there will be bad things happened, just minor things such as body aching & extremely tired.....

We first flagged off at 9am for the first 3km run before 16km of cycling, then another 3km of running.

I did the first two with the another 1.5km on walking instead of running.

Completed the entire course in 1hr 24mins. The winner was 40mins.

The bike has been sent for warranty claim as the front gear shifter refused to work. Just hope that could get it back before this Saturday.

Also a good time for me to practice & improve my running.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blog Archive