Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Welcome Jer Ping!

Hey Jer Ping [Jeffrey],

Thks for your call & posting. Yes, I am pretty much awake that time. Got to wake the kids up for the school. Anyway, used to have a Indonesian helper, now without [will be applying for one soon].

Been a while that we heard from you. Congratulations on upgrading to parenthood this coming February 2008.

Glad to hear that you are doing well in US. Whenever I was in Desa Aman I constantly "bum" to your parents - mostly dinner. I think God's timing..... Your dad always tell me not to have dinner so late, as he & your mom were having supper.... :-)

See Khoon is pretty much is the driving force for all gathering that we had so far. I think coming Christmas & CNY would be busy for everyone. So most probably will do one after CNY.

The last gathering that we had we did a skype with Chooi Yoke. So, even if you can't make it, we could still meet you online.

Take care & God bless,
soo liang

2 comments:

soonerjeff said...

Thats wonderful!! Make sure keep me posted for any up coming online gathering.

Anonymous said...

Provided if you check your email & the site.... :-)

sooliang

Blog Archive