Saturday, December 29, 2007

The Time Of Year

The time of the year Dec, worries on whether having enough funds for the insurance premiums, medical health plans premiums, household expenses [newly moved], recovering from Christmas gifts expense..... the list goes on.

Not even thinking about having holiday yet, oh ya... We missed it for year end, kids will be going to school next week. Oh God, the school uniforms!

The top few things that are most memorable to me in 2007:-

1. Being Real Parents
We always thought being there for them means spending time with them. Obviously we were wrong. Despite being there, we should have also taught them how to handle things when we are not there for them.

2. Maid=Disaster
Maid departure from home was view as a disaster at first. Later it turn to blessing. We learn to love one another better than before. We also learn to take care for another. Ariel could actually wash the plates after his meal now!

3. Better To Let Go
After many months & years of struggling at work, we decided to let go most of our staff [I would comment on the work performance], we changed our direction & things become better, Hallelujah!

4. Change is Difficult But Necessary
Fitting children's schedule into ours require some sacrifice in our own time as well business. However, they are our future - we have to do it for them.

5. Staying Young, But Be Wise
I just tried to change my overall look. Had a hair cut, shaved & I have received comment that I look younger.

One of our client actually can't recognise me. :-)

6. Believe, Think Positive & Pray
A mountain can be moved [read it once in a Christian testimony about little praying for a mountain to be moved]. Met a feng shui master the other day . Ok, I was not looking for his advice but for a client's project. I remember one thing he said to me, think positive.

Al in all, I think 2007 has been a great year for us. Let share your 2007 experience in the comments.

Cheers.

No comments: