Saturday, March 8, 2008

Beware [1] Mid Valley > Child Molester!

I was at Mid Valley on Thur, Mar 6, 08 with my mom, Ariel & Elijah searching for places to fix Retna's glasses and at the same time to search for a pair of small portable pc speaker for my MacBook. 

While waiting for 3M Trading [level 2 IT World @ Mid Valley], Elijah wanted to go to the toilet, so my mom took him.  My mom waited for him while he was in the male toilet, she heard Elijah screamed, "Stop, don't catch me.  I will call my father," my mother went in there & saw the Malay male [mid 20s was holding Elijah's arm].  He ran out when he saw my mom.  

[The toilet entrance is between Amarin Thai & Machines]

We then went to the customer service counter, of which there was no one presence, so called the general line of which went into the automated voice reply.  

This immediately brought up two very important messages:- 
1. It is not safe, even in Mid Valley 
> Have heard many incidents in the past about the security in Mid Valley.  Never bother too much until this happened 

2. Child Molester, is everywhere 
> My mom [a Parkinson patient] was having difficulty in identifying the "molester", or he could just look normal, like all of us 
> Do not let your child enter the toilet all by himself or herself 

Praise & thank God that Elijah is safe. 

Cheers. 

No comments:

Blog Archive